Virtual Representative in Brazil
Skip on the high costs of setting up your local presence in Brazil by hiring our Virtual Representative services. This is a great way of getting started in Brazil with the minimum costs possible. Once you have revenues coming in consistently you may then move forward to setting up your own presence.
How it works:
- You send us your business literature and price lists
- We translate your business literature into Portuguese
- Our staff gets familiarized with the basics of your services and prices
- You may direct prospective buyers to our staff for a first explanation of how your company and services or products operate
- The prospective buyer can then place orders directly through your or our staff as preferred by you
1. How much does it cost?
Since each company has a different business and entry strategy, our Virtual Representative services are priced according to your needs. As a reference, the minimum we charge for such representation is $ 995.00/month. A minimum of three months of service is required for service activation.
2. Can you represent any kind of business in Brazil?
We can represent most kinds of business in Brazil. Although we have people specializing in some specific areas such as ecommerce and internet business in general, we may properly present a professional sales pitch in most areas.
3. Can prospective buyers visit you at the office?
Yes. Prospective buyers may visit our office to learn more about your products and services. It is also a good idea to send us your original sales literature so we can keep them handy for such prospects.
4. Can you setup a sales force for our company?
Yes. We may setup a sales force for the early stages of your company. For companies already well-established we would rather explore other solutions for your needs.